Sharing Our Quilts Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Our Quilts Monday

Rosario is having trouble starting a new thread and may use this one for posting her pictures. Things should work out soon.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Here are Rosarios quilts....
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

IMG_1491 (2).JPG2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgHello everyone in the frorum, it seems that today has not been a good day for me and my enthusiasm to start the Quil Sharing thread, but thanks to Barb who has opened this thread I will try to at least see my quilts, the next few days I hope I can explain something of the works. These are my first quilts from 2006 were for my four granddaughters and the one with the cat panels was for my mother. Thanks for watching 1.jpg

Comment

Thanks for sharing your quilt pics with us. They're all lovely.

Comment

Oh how i love sun bonnet sue! I'm planning a quilt right now...they are all lovely!!

Comment

So glad the kinks got ironed out so we can see your beautiful quilts.

Comment

Sun Bonnet Sue was one of my mother's favorite blocks. If I remember right, she made a couple of quilts with that block. Wish I knew who in my family got those. Your quilts are spectacular. You guys do realize that you're all setting an impossible standard for me to reach. 😃

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Wow-- I just love the Sunbonnet Sue with all the different scenes! The way you have the puddle, the umbrella, the palm tree out into the sashings is such a great touch! Thanks for all the trouble you went through to share with us today.
                ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Love them all. I have done only 1 Sunbonnet Sue so far.
                  Carlie

Comment

Lovely quilts! So glad Barb was able to help you get them posted so we could see them.
                    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Sorry you are having trouble posting pictures but I am glad Barb has been able to get them posted for us to enjoy. Love the Sunbonnet Sue and the log cabin is stunning.
                      Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Love your Sunbonnet Sue quilts! Gina

Comment

Working...
                        X