Craftsy's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craftsy's Back!

Craftsy is back! I got an email that it's back and all classes are free streaming for 45 days. They still have work to do adding back your classes purchased and libraries but free viewing is a nice gesture. If you had an account, you'll need to reset your password. They made it easy to do. I'm browsing this morning and having fun.

I have not been able to access anything in Craftsy....it's very aggravating.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I will check this out! Thanks!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Check your emails from Blueprint/Craftsy. It will say you have free streaming access.

"For existing Bluprint customers, to gain initial access to your content you will need to reset your password by clicking the "Forgot password" link. If you do not receive an email with a reset your password link, please contact customer support. Classes, patterns and credits are in the process of being directed to your account. Please click on the FAQ for additional information and timing."

Once you get in, click on the browse button. Then scroll down and select anything, then hit the home button. Then you'll see all the classes. It's a bit tedious right now, but I'm sure they'll fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X