Clear All

How to make a quilted hot water bottle video tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZs5pmXjA4

Neat idea

Enjoy!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

The tutorial was very good, but the fabric is flat out beautiful to me. I'm off the find May Gibbs. Thanks for posting this.
    Diana Grey

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I almost gasped! Here is her web site and listen to the forest.
      https://maygibbs.org/shop/

• bubba
      bubba commented
      Editing a comment
      Lorie, those animal sounds nearly scared me to death! Took a minute to tell where they were coming from!

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      They were just birds. lol It sounded like music you put on to help you sleep to me. Like whales. ll

Thanks for that great tutorial. Before I retired I used to make the gals in the office a Christmas gift each year (nothing big...just small items like quilted scarf, rope bowls, pot holders, etc). This would have been a perfect gift for them.

Comment

Do people still use HW bottles? I haven't seen one since we got electricity.
      You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Once I got poking around on her site and also watching the tutorial, I remembered her after seeing that fabric with the little babies in the flowers. I think the company that makes it is in Australia and it isn't the cheapest thing to get here in the states.

But it is cute!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

nice idea !!

Comment

Working...
          X