Cordoroy fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cordoroy fabric

One day i want to make another rag quilt. i did one with squares of cotton and of cordoroy. loved the effect. Where can i get cordoroy for that? What i got was from Hobby Lobby years ago and have no idea what it was but cotton. can't find any so far.

There is a lot of it on Etsy.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I may look there. tried JoAnn's first. thanks.

Comment

I got mine from joanns

Comment

I never thought of using corduroy in a quilt. That’s funny that it got brought up today. My granddaughter Natalie is wearing a rust colored corduroy skirt to school. Reminds me of the skirts I wore back when I was in school. Not the wide wale though 🤪
          Carlie

Comment

Like the idea of adding corduroy to the fabric mix. For now though, I'm done with rag quilts. I wasn't prepared for the level of mess to my laundry room from threads. 😊 however I got two finished purely from on hand fabric and retired flannel sheets and they're ready to wrap the hubs and I up this fall by the fire pit.

Comment

Hmm, maybe i would just be happy using corduroy and not making a rag quilt out of it at all. Ah, finally spelled it correctly thanks to spell check.

Comment

Whistle britches...Corduroy pants, I had several pairs growing up. Grandpa always called them whistle britches. Can't sneak up on anybody wearing whistle britches. lol, thanks for the memories.
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

How about going to a thrift store and buying some clothes made with corduroy.
                  Vonnie

Comment

Working...
                  X