Quiltkitshop site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiltkitshop site

Has anyone ever used this website to buy a Quilting kits?
    https://www.quiltkitshop.com

I found fabric I wanted to use for a masculine quilt and only see it as part of a kit at this site. I prefer not using a kit but will “fold” for this fabric.
    https://www.quiltkitshop.com/collect...ecut-quilt-kit

I had not heard of this site before and wondered if anyone had used it.
    Thanks!

I've never heard of that site before but I read a lot of the reviews on the site & everyone that I read gave great, positive feedback.

Comment

I haven't heard of it. I always read the About Us if they have one. This sounds like a group of ladies trying something out in this new covid economy. I took a chance on those metal rings called Applipops if you saw my thread about them. They were the nicest people.

Some fabrics seem familiar, but I can't think of a layer cake that has them. Maybe they just make up their own? I can't tell you to trust anything, but for myself if I had to have it I would.

🌺 Lorie

Comment

You did notice it's precut right? Funny, I have most of those fabrics from doing manly quilts. I bought mine off equilter I believe and collected some along the way. I did his quilt..I did the illusion one with his favorites. Let me know if it's just a couple fabrics, I'd do a swap if i had the right size you need.

I had not heard of them either but going to check it out too!!

Comment

I've never heard of them either but they have some nice fabrics and I like some of their kits. Bubby, they have some cute Scotty dog fabrics.

Comment

They do have yardage for sale if you missed it. 😊
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

• oldmanquilts
              oldmanquilts commented
              Editing a comment
              At $7.00 per half yard.

• Hulamoon
              Hulamoon commented
              Editing a comment
              They did mention that most of their fabrics are out of print and hard to find.
          Working...
          X