Sharing Our Quilts Project & Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Our Quilts Project & Lists

Hello Everyone. Our ongoing quilt sharing has gotten larger than I ever imagined. First off let me say that I'm not totally skilled using the new forum format and I may have accidentally deleted some responses without intending to. I am not deliberately overlooking anyone so please don't send your UFOs to me...lol!

Here is the list of quilters who have said they want to share their pictures on the forum: Momofmonsters5; Uribarri-Mayor; KPH; JCY; SallyOSews; D Neubauer and Mdtrimble.

CathyF; GinnyB and Dove have already shared and Pam (pcbatiks) is sharing this week. I hope that everyone will want to share. It does not matter if you are a beginner or have been quilting forever, we love seeing what you are doing. This project is all about sharing and encouraging each other at a time when we don't see much encouragement around us.

If you are on this list I will be contacting you at some point to see if you would like to take a turn: Annika; Chelea; CarlieBlilie; JulieC; Cheryl and Rob; Nwmnteacher; Monique; Gina (geegee); Claire Hallman; grammaterry; Hulamoon (Lorie); bubba; Bouse; Paisley; shermur; MaggieSue; Jean Sewing Machine; RhondaK; Suzanne.

If you know you would like to participate send me a note with your forum name and your real first name and I will add you to the waiting list y or you can comment here. If it is your week to post please let me know what your last day will be (that's up to you), so I can notify the next person so they can be prepared and know when to begin. Lets try to keep this going as long as we can. Also, if you have any suggestions about someone I should ask just let me know and I will contact them.

Note: The names of Claire Hallman, MaggieSue and osewme have been added to the call list.

I apologize for overlooking anyone....it's unintentional for sure. Barb
    Last edited by Bubby; August 24, 2020, 04:44 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

My goodness...you are a brave soul to take on this big project. Thank you for doing it as it is really a great addition to our forum
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

• Bubby
      Bubby commented
      Editing a comment
      Terry, I don’t really consider this a big project. There is a bit of list making right now. When I started posting my quilts every morning I never dreamed it would continue like this. I have trouble with the new forum format and almost feel incompetent with it but I’m pressing on.

One thing I’ve always loved about quilters is their willingness to share. We have a great platform here with wonderful members. It touches my heart to see everyone’s work and especially reading the comments that remind me that quilts are more than blankets and the love sewn into them can touch and heal a soul. Let’s keep sharing, friends.

Barb, this is wonderful! Thanks for inspiring us all to share!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
    X