My new serger helper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new serger helper

This little guy has been hanging around my serger lately. I said 'Hello' and he/she posed for a pic. I used to only have small brown Geckos. Now these beautiful green ones took over. At least I don't have any cockroaches anymore!

serger helper.jpg
    🌺 Lorie

Did he try to sell you any insurance?

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

Cute Lori!! Do we really need cocharoachs? Yuck!

Comment

I miss the geckos! And your little one is super cute, never saw a the green ones when I lived there, just the brown ones. And, as a FYI for those who are not familiar with Hawaii, cockroaches there are nothing like what you find here in the mainland. No matter how clean you keep your home, they find a way inside and they are huge and they fly.

Comment

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          This brought back a funny memory. When I first moved here I lived with my cousin. He said Lorie you have to get out of LA (Los Angeles) your coming to live with me. I don't have brothers or sisters, so he was pretty much my brother. So he goes out one night and I'm alone reading The Shinning, of all things in a dark house and all of a sudden these things are flying across the room. I'm like what the (insert letter here)? I'll never forget my first time with flying cockroaches. lol

When I lived in Hawaii I had a pair ... named them Fred & Ethel ... you know Lucy's neighbors.

Comment

I was born and raised in Florida. Large flying cockroaches (we called them Palmetto Bugs) and lizards went hand in hand. The more lizards around and in your home, the less Palmetto Bugs. We had a few on our sun porch that would come out in the morning and sit on the armrest of our chairs while we had our morning coffee, many of them were named too.

Comment

I hate those palmetto bugs and like little lizards. Most of what we have here are little chameleons but we saw a huge blue tailed skink in the garage recently. I am glad he chose our garage to get rid of bugs.

Comment

The lizard is reading the box for you!

Comment

Oh, I wouldn't like either the cockroaches or the geckos. We have lots of spiders in CO., but they don't fly. I keep Glue Boards all around the house & in the garage to snare them. I'll take hot & dry vs. humid & those bugs & critters.

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
                  Nwmnteacher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spiders????? Nope!

Cute, but I'm happy he is way over there. I dont like creeping crawly little beasts.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                X