We Need A Volunteer Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Need A Volunteer Please

We need someone to volunteer to post pictures of your quilts for a few days so we can keep the Sharing Our Quilts thread going. I know that everyone is busy with summer right now but it really only takes a few minutes to post a picture. You can participate for as few or as many days you are comfortable with.

Please drop a note to me or GinnyB to let us know. We need someone to begin tomorrow or Monday. If we get more than one volunteer we will keep the names and contact all of you in the order they are received.

Thanks in advance....Barb

sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Hi Bubby,
    i’m happy to share some of my quilting projects in the future. Not sure how to message you privately, so I’m posting it here.

Michelle

Comment

Hi Michelle...I made a note of your name and will contact you soon. We have a few volunteers ahead of you. This will give you some time to decide what to share. Thanks, Barb
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I thought having so many members (list says over 4,000) hardly anyone would get to show their quilts. five days each takes a long time.
        but the bottom of the page shows only about 19 members in here. so few of so many. wow! Seems very slow attendance. Not a good thing. can't be too many forums because there aren't any. Come on people, join up and show up!! please.

Comment

• Bubby
          Bubby commented
          Editing a comment
          We have a pretty good list now. If we get too many we can either shorten the number of days of posting or have two members posting daily. It will work out.
      Working...
      X