Fabric pens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric pens

I am making mask for grandsons wedding for the wedding party, I am thinking to personalize them with fabric pen . I have a pentel black pen, but so far I have only found black and would like to have either white or silver also.
    Is there better option.?
    thank you! I would welcome any ideas and information. As much would like to I do not have an embroidery machine.

What about fabric paint? they have tips that make a very fine line, you could make your own by not cutting the tip off, and insert a sewing machine needle or large embroidery needle into the tip to make your own fine line writer, and heat set the paint.
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Hi Anitamae, I not sure you saw what I posted on your comment on your post yesterday. I used Tulip fabric pens on my signature quilts for the people who wanted to draw something and I used the Micron pigma pens for the writing. Good luck.
      Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Thank you! Never thought of
        Fabric paint. I didnt know you could make it thin.
        I will be getting it and trying it, I really appreciate your ideas!

Comment

Working...
        X