Quilt Sharing- Dove day 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt Sharing- Dove day 6

Edit: reposting first two pics, JCY let me know you can't see them.

Placemat--
    Easter placemat.JPG

Angel--
    angel.JPG

Today I'm not sharing quilts, but some other items that I hope you enjoy viewing.

​ This is one of some Easter placemats that I made. I think I have about 10 or 12 of them. I used a different fabric for each bunny and egg.

​ This angel was made on the embroidery machine. It's a little hard to see, but it's made with a gold metallic thread. She was a gift to a dear friend.

clock.jpg This clock hangs in my sewing room.

image_118414.jpg
    These yellow roses were made on the embroidery machine. I think I made about 30 altogether. Yellow roses were my mother's favorite flower. They were given to family members who attended a luncheon that I had in her memory when she passed away.

Thank you all for the generous compliments on my quilts these past few days. You have all been so nice! It was fun sharing pictures of my work with you.
    Tomorrow GinnyB will begin sharing pictures of some of her quilts with all of us.
    Last edited by Dove; August 17, 2020, 08:08 AM.
    ~ Carol from PA

You've shared so many beautiful things. Awesome work!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

It was a treat to see all your work this week and the variety of the items you posted. I look forward to seeing Ginny's work.This has been such as great thread, hope to see it going for quite a while!
      Last edited by Cathy F; August 17, 2020, 07:22 AM.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Carol, what a wonderful idea for giving yellow roses in your mom's memory.

Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful work with us.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

These items are so cute! I love everything. The placemats are really darling, but everything is. Great pictures every day! Thank you for sharing.....
          I agree with Cathy that I would like to see this thread keep going for a long time.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

What a beautiful way to end your quilt sharing. It's been a joy to see what others make & gives me encouragement. The yellow roses was such a special thing you did for all your family at your mom's memorial service. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful works.

Comment

My goodness, what creative projects! I love the embroidery items and the clock!

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us.

Comment

Thanks for showing the projects you have made on the embroidery machine. It is always fun to see the different techniques. The yellow roses are so special and a thoughtful idea.

Thank you for hosting the show this week. Looking forward to the next one too!

Comment

Cute placemats and I love the clock. Wish I had seen that before I ordered a quilt clock. Yours would have been a lot nicer. Thanks for sharing!

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

You are an amazing quilter! Loved each of the projects you shared. What a cute idea for a sewing room clock. Thank you for sharing with us.

Comment

Again, what beautiful work and I love the idea of giving the yellow rose as a memory. They are incredible. I didn't know that an embroidery machine could do that.
                        Carlie

Comment

Beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

I have to say, that clock is fabulous!!!

Comment

Thank you for sharing your precious works and your incredible quilts, your watch has enchanted me and the Angel and the roses are beautiful works. I love this thread it is so creative and inspiring

Comment

Working...
                              X