quilt sharing- Dove day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quilt sharing- Dove day 5

There is no theme for today's quilt show, just a few quilts.

black & white.JPG I wanted to make a black and white quilt, so this was it. I used a lot of different black fabrics from my stash. It was given to a friend.

jelly roll race.JPG This jelly roll race was given as a prize for one of the games at my daughter's baby shower.

OBW 1-15.JPG The one block wonder was a gift to my cousin.

Mike's throw.jpgMy boyfriend asked for a brown flannel throw for him to use when he sat on his recliner to watch TV.

MQ13 a.JPG This is one that I am currently working on. It still has to be quilted but was set aside while I did other quilts that took precedence. Who doesn't know about those?
    ~ Carol from PA

Wow, what a beautiful quilt show!!

Comment

What incredible quilts! Thanks, Carol.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wonderful quilts, thanks for sharing with us. I love how the blue border on the one block wonder pulls out the blues in the blocks.

Comment

All of them are beautiful. I am mesmerized by the one block wonder.
          Carlie

Comment

They are all beautiful, I zoomed in on the black one that is stunning.

Comment

Those are all beautiful & I really like the unique border you put on the one you are currently working on. I'm such a "plain Jane" type of gal & never seem to be able to think out of the box. Thanks for sharing your lovely quilts with us.

Comment

You continue to astound me . However, an inferiority complex is starting to form. lol. You must be a perfectionist! Joy (JCY) can probably compete with your stunning work.
                Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                Terry

Comment

• JCY
                  JCY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure about that, Terry. Dove has many more complex quilts than I've done. We each have our own niche in the quilting world.

It's amazing to me that how, in the right pair of hands, even the most simple pattern shows a complexity that remains simple yet amazing. Great job!

Rob
                There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                --Ken Burns

Comment

Carol, such a beautiful selection of quilts. I'm sure the people who were gifted these treasure them. You've given us a beautiful quilt show so with yo he outstanding work!
                  If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Awesome quilts, Carol. I totally understand Terry's feelings of inadequacy. I bow to a master.
                    Katrina
                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks again for sharing all you beautiful quilts.

Comment

Lovely!!!!
                        Keep the Faith

dizzyLiz

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1196342

Comment

Love all your quilts!! Can't pick a favorite. I always wanted to do a one block wonder. I've done one that has kaliscope blocks. You need so much fabric for those!!

Comment

Your quilts are totally amazing! Thank you for sharing and inspiring the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                            X