Quilt sharing- Dove day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt sharing- Dove day 3

Today's quilt show is about baby quilts!

bear patch pals.jpgbunny patch pal.JPG The bear and bunny quilts were made for twin girl cousins. These are Patch Pal patterns.

quilt for Jason's &Katie's baby.jpg This giraffe quilt was made for another cousin. Their little girl (they didn't know if girl or boy till she was born) made them a family of three.

for Gannon.jpg The owl quilt was for my first grandson. Mom likes hedgehogs, so the hedgehog fabrics were for her. The owl's feathers and the leaves are three dimensional.

Miller's quilt.jpg This lion quilt was for my second grandson. This is another Patch Pals pattern.

I hope you all enjoy today's quilt show!
    ~ Carol from PA

I love your baby quilts, Dove. I have made the teddy one before. I really like the lion design. I will have to make it for a future (hopefully) great-grand. I have two made and stashed away waiting.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Adorable quilts. I've got that teddy bear pattern but have never made it. I am sure all those quilts are much loved.
      Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

They are so cute.
        Carlie

Comment

Wonderful children's quilts or maybe for the young at heart. I have a friend expecting her first grand that is doing the giraffe quilt, yours is darling.

Comment

Adorable! Someone will love having those quilts!
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Another day of great quilts Carol! Baby quilts are such fun to make.
              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

You do beautiful work love all of them, thanks for sharing

Comment

Amazing work, Carol! Every piece is beautiful!
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

This is great! Cheryl usually makes anywhere from two to five baby quilts a year and is always looking for ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

Those quilts are adorable for baby! They are such a fun topic so thanks for your show. I love how you brought in different personalities to each one with the patterns and fabrics.

Comment

Such happy quilts! Great job quilting & presenting. Gina

Comment

Dove, I'm agreeing with everyone else, your quilts are amazing!!! You are one talented gal.
                          Thanks so much for sharing!
                          Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                          http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful baby quilts.

Comment

Your quilts are all adorable and unique. Love them.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                              X