• Show
Clear All

Make a "Good Fortune" Quilt with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwt3YnM8WI

Enjoy!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Love the pattern.......not so much the fabric used. I think I like the second quilt better than the first.......Thank you for posting these every week! So thankful your brother’s home doing well.
    Last edited by Star lover; August 14, 2020, 02:02 AM.
    💫 Star lover

Comment

Yes I too like this one this week. Thanks Annika.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Bubby
        Bubby commented
        Editing a comment
        Your last day to work before your vacation. Have a good day and a wonderful trip! Hugs....

Thanks, Annika. I didn’t know your brother was home and doing well. I’m so happy to hear this. I pray he continues to get stronger each day.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thanks, Annika. I really like this one.

Glad to hear your brother is home and doing well, that is wonderful news!

Comment

I like this one but I do think I would need to use the same fabric in all the centers of the 9 patches. Just personal preference to make it a little bit less scrappy.

Comment

I'm working on a D9P now & it looks like I may have to change it to this one. Thanks Annika & glad your brother's home & doing much better. Gina

Comment

I just now got to today's tutorial. I'm not sure what I think of this one. I know I'm tired of snowballing, so I won't be doing any of that for a while. I also think I would have liked different fabrics than what Jenny used. I was wondering how it would look with batiks or bright colors. Hmmm. Wonder how it would look with Kaffe Fassett fabrics?

Comment

I can't decide if I like the first one or the second one better..... Strangely, I didn't get a notification for this one nor was it in my 'subscribed' videos. I was only able to find it by going to the MSQC youtube file.
                Maria

Comment

Working...
                X