Quilt Sharing- Dove day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt Sharing- Dove day 1

Christmas quilt- queen.jpg This is a queen size Christmas quilt that I completed last year. It spends it's Christmas time on the bed in the guest room.

Mom.JPG This blue quilt was for my Mom, for her bed in the personal care home. It made her feel so special, that she had a quilt on her bed.

welcome 2013.JPGneighbors 2017.JPG The house quilts were gifts to new neighbors when they moved in to the neighborhood where I used to live.

Melanie.JPGmagazine page.jpg This quilt was for my daughter. It was featured in Quiltmaker magazine. I was so thrilled when they contacted me, asking if they could show it in the magazine!

I hope you enjoy today's posting of our own online quilt show!
    ~ Carol from PA

Beautiful quilts, Carol!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

They are beautiful. I love the Christmas quilt, probably because I just love Christmas. The colors are so bright. My mom's favorite color was blue and I really like the pattern, too. How cool to have a quilt you made in Quiltmaker magazine.
      Carlie

Comment

Beautiful work!!

Comment

Beautiful quilts! I especially love the Christmas one, those colors always catch my eye. What a thoughtful way to welcome a new neighbor with a quilt like that.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Beautiful quilts. Love the welcome quilts for new neighbors. Thanks for sharing your quilts this week!

Comment

Carol, Your quilts and your skill are amazing. I especially love the house quilt made from log cabin blocks...incredible! Thank you....
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beauriful quilts. Love the blue one that you made for your mom.
                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh my , where to begin. First I was going to tell you which one I liked best, then I liked them all best. Then I was intimidated by your feature article. Then, I read a comment that the house quilt was log cabin blocks and I was awed. What a talent you have!!!
                  Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                  Terry

Comment

Beautiful work!! Love them all!!

Comment

I love them all! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your beautiful quilts. I especially love the one that you made for your mother. Your quilting work is outstanding & congrats for having your quilt published in the magazine. I look forward to more days of beauties.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, love the house ones particularly.
                          I took a class once making a streetscape from log cabin blocks, it was difficult and ate up fabric like I couldn't believe. It was the only class project I just couldn't/wouldn't compete. I salute you for your diligence and art.

Comment

Amazing! And all of the above!

Comment

Looking at all these, it's easy to get intimidated by the expertise and quality shown. On the other hand, it does give one something to strive toward. Wonderful job!

Rob
                              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                              --Ken Burns

Comment

Working...
                              X