Sharing our quilts day 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing our quilts day 6

Screenshot_20200811-050202~2.jpg Today is the last day of showing my quilts. I would like to nominate Dove to show her work for the next week and continue this thread, then she will nominate the person to follow her. Thank you for
    ​​​​​​ all the nice comments on my work. The Dresden Plate quilt was my daughter's wedding quilt. The small black and pink quilt was hand quilted and the Orange Peel quilt was gifted to my son and daughter-in- law.

Screenshot_20200804-072959~2.jpgScreenshot_20200804-073052~3.jpgScreenshot_20200804-072428.jpg
    Last edited by Cathy F; August 11, 2020, 04:29 AM.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

So many beautiful quilts that you have shown us this week. I really enjoyed this and look forward to Dove showing us hers.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

They are all beautiful however the "bee" quilt caught my eye first.
      Carlie

Comment

Thank you for sharing your beautiful quilts Cathy. They are all so amazing.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Beautiful quilts and projects in your weekly quilt show. Thanks for a great week in this fun thread. Looking forward to the next one too.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Cathy, you have an amazing talent!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Beautiful work..thanks for sharing!!

Comment

As all your quilts have been, these are beautiful! I especially like the Dresden quilt.
                I'll be going through some pictures today to start posting tomorrow!
                ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Thank you for sharing , I have enjoyed you and Bubby doing this and look forward to more.

Comment

Thank you, Cathy, for all of your beautiful work you shared with us. I forgot to mention yesterday that the gorgeous table runner lives at my house. Thank you for gifting me this incredible piece. It looks so good with the Jadeite dishes in the kitchen.

Every quilt you posted today is gorgeous. I’m smitten by the bee quilt. They are all awesome.

Good luck, Dove! This is such a fun thing to do.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Cathy, your quilts this week have been a refreshing treat. It's been like a mini quilt show with such variety. Thanks for sharing & looking forward to see what Dove has in store for us coming up.

Comment

I am enjoying the quilt show!!!

Comment

Even though I would have liked to have gone to Paducah, this is almost as good. Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Rob
                          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                          --Ken Burns

Comment

All the quilts are beautiful. The first one (bees & butterflies) is so simple but so elegant. Is there a pattern name? It's looks quite easy to make.

Comment

• Cathy F
                              Cathy F commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, very simple. It is a pattern I picked up during the row by row from a quilt shop up in Cooperstown, NY. I will look upstairs for the pattern and get the name for you.
                          Working...
                          X