Sharing our quilts day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing our quilts day 5

20200807_160222-COLLAGE.jpgIMG_20191018_084517.jpgIMG_20191016_150523~2.jpgScreenshot_20200804-072735~2.jpgScreenshot_20200804-072751~2.jpg these are some table toppers/:runners.the two round ones were done on my embroidery machine. Thanks you for looking.
    Last edited by Cathy F; August 10, 2020, 04:14 AM.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Everyone of those are spectacular. Sometimes I think I'm a great quilter and then I am humbled by the skills of my fellow forum quilters. Thank you for showing off your beautiful creations
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

Terri, I've seen your work and you are a great quilter. When I think of all those quilts you did for the Shriners I was humbled. I believe there are no bad quilters if it brings you joy then you have succeeded. Quilting is a personal journey and everyone's journey is different.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

• KPH
        KPH commented
        Editing a comment
        Truer words were never spoken! (Can't even begin to think how many times my mom said that). It's the truth. Everyone of us in on our own journey and we're privileged to be able to share what gives us joy with others.

Love your projects and the table toppers. The carousel animals look so fun! Thanks for your quilt show!

Comment

What a refreshing assortment of quilts today. At first I thought the round toppers were tree skirts. The carousel topper is fabulous but I love everything! I can’t wait for the trunk show when we come to visit you and Barry. We still have hopes of being able to do this.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

They are all gorgeous. What more can a person say?
          Carlie

Comment

Wow! Each one of them is beautiful! I can't choose a favorite--- I love them all.
            ~ Carol from PA

Comment

I think I'm going to see if I can put a smart key on my computer that says "What amazing quilts!" So far I've seen several that I envy. One of these days....

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Beautiful work. You inspire me to learn more about my embroidery machine. I know it can do great things, I've seen it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

I LOVE the first quilt!! But then, the table toppers are wowzers! Is that a word? Gina

Comment

I've really been enjoying your quilt show these past few days. Your work is outstanding & I love them all. I'm not a prolific quilter but I sure envy those like you who are & love looking at every one.

Comment

Such beautiful work! The reds & blacks look so good together. And look at those feathers! I'm still working on those. What kind of machine did you do the FMQ on? I have yet to do a scalloped binding.

Comment

Working...
                      X