Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important Note for Bluprint Members

For those that haven't been following this saga:
    1. Bluprint announced that they were going out of business and that they'd figure out a way for us to download our Forever Classes.
    2. Bluprint cut off all purchases, both classes and patterns, at the end of May. They gave very short notice on this.
    3. We Bluprint members kept waiting to hear how to download our Forever Classes. Some people had purchased hundreds of Forever Classes and couldn't imagine how they'd ever manage to download them all.
    4. TN Marketing purchased "some of" Bluprint's assets. We could continue to watch our Forever Classes online.
    5. TN Marketing announced that they'll be going back to the "Craftsy" name. (Yay!) This should happen at the beginning of September with the launch of a newly designed web page.

"Some of" has now been explained a bit. Here's a cut&paste from a TN Marketing letter:
    We wanted to highlight, however, that while TN Marketing did acquire patterns located in the class materials section of your classes, TN Marketing did not acquire patterns located in your pattern library, meaning ones by independent designers, Bluprint Patterns, and ones included with a Kit Purchase.

As a result, if you want to maintain access to patterns that are located in your pattern library, you must download those patterns on or before August 20, 2020. Please see the frequently asked questions below for more information.

So if you have individually purchased patterns in Bluprint, you have less than two weeks to download them. Fortunately, this is pretty straightforward.
    -Go to MyBluprint.com (there is no "e" in "Bluprint) and sign in.
    -Click on "LIBRARY" at the top of your screen.
    -Click on "Pattern Library" toward the bottom of the drop-down menu.
    You'll see all the patterns you've purchased, and each one should have a download symbol (gray circle with an arrow) smack dab in the middle. Click on the gray circle, and your pattern should download automatically.

Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this up and post it!

Jeannette

Comment

Thanks so much! There are a few patterns I purchased with a class that are still on the 'to do next'' list.
      Diana Grey

Comment

Geez, I didn't realize how many pattern's I'd ordered. I can't remember if they are on my old lap top (in which case, I have them on a thumb drive) or if they're on the hard drive.

I'll be downloading them to my Chrome book, just in case.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thank you for this. I've been feeling a little ripped off about this whole thing. I spent a lot of $ buying forever classes.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• GuitarGramma
            GuitarGramma commented
            Editing a comment
            I felt that way, too. I tend to blame the Bluprint folks, and I'm really happy that TN Marketing is making sure we have access to our purchased classes.

Thanks for this info....just downloaded all my patterns. Almost all were freebies, so I felt comfortable picking and choosing which one I really wanted to keep. It was really easy to download....all you actually have to do is click on the file to open and it's downloaded to your computer....easy peasy. Thanks again

Comment

• Vonnie
            Vonnie commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. Almost all were free patterns. 9 pages! I just downloaded all of them while watching TV.
            Thanks Guitar Gramma for letting us know.

You all are very welcome!
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
          X