What's happening with Nancy's Notions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening with Nancy's Notions?

There has been some changes since M* bought Nancy's, but time will tell. Currently on Nancy's Notions site M* presence shows, claiming to move the operation to Hamilton. The best shipping option is apparently not going to be available anymore since M* will not use USPS. Also the promise of 1-2 day shipping times (as of May 2020) is not valid. Covid took care of that, but it isn't reflected in the "shipping guidelines" section. And, since the buyout I have not received the E-mail notices I once was, nor am I receiving the printed flyer that we used to get. I've been a Nancy's shopper since I got into this hobby. I've been watching Nancy's tutorials on TV for many years before that, which pretty much stopped at the untimely death of Nancy Zieman. I have a bunch of Nancy's books. Even though the company changed hands long before her death, I hung on because there were very few changes in the business model. I hate to see this go away, as I'd like to continue as a customer. We'll just have to wait and see.
    You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

I always got the catalogs and loved looking through them. I've purchased a good number of things from Nancy's Notions. Hopefully things will get back to the way they were once M* gets things worked out with the merge.
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Like a lot of things, time will tell. Gina

Comment

At 5:30pm on July 22nd I got an email from Nancy's Notions/M* with the following info at the bottom of a promo message. Don't forget! In order to access your account, you'll need to reactivate your account following these simple steps!

Those simple steps were basically creating a new account. PM me if you'd like to see the email.

Re: Shipping. I ordered July 29th and got the shipping notice July 30th. It was delivered Aug 6th. FedEx tracking shows it got to their facility at 1am on July 30th and then 3 days to get into North Carolina. Then 3 more days to go through the 2 North Carolina sorting hubs to the final delivery facility. It came FedEx all the way.

Last edited by Judy, USMC; August 8, 2020, 01:40 AM. Reason: Added shipping info.

Comment

Regarding accounts, you need to sign up using "new customer", keep everything the same as you had! login name, & password. it will then bring up your old account, showing any purchase history. Just make sure you don't change to a new login or password.
          Kathryn
          There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Working...
          X