Today's DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's DD

Out of curiosity, I checked the DD after I logged in. The Tula Pink DD was gone! I knew it would sell out quickly. I've learned that if something shows up that I really want, I have to jump on it when I check in here at 6 a.m. Otherwise the DD gets snapped up & it will be something else. I have some Tula Pink in my stash that I could have used that DD with, but I passed it up due to current bills.

I know what you mean. I shopped the flash sale at FQS today. I loved the colors of the Tula Pink, but don't really need anything in those shades.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

There have been a couple of times that I waited until I had my coffee, and it was sold out. I don't actually need anything, but some of them are really nice.
      Barbara

Comment

I'm lucky, because they show up at my house at 10pm!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• JCY
          JCY commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucky you! What time zone are you in?

• Momofmonsters5
          Momofmonsters5 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine show up at 11 I'm MST. I grab it then if I want it...I'm a night owl.

• JCY
          JCY commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to be up at 5 a.m. every day. I go to bed at 10 p.m., so that wouldn't work for me. I'm also in Mountain time zone.

It is kind of frustrating that they're not more well-stocked with the DD. Unless I want to stay up until 1 a.m. to check when it first posts I can't check until later in the day and it's almost always gone. I can understand if something sells out later in the day, but to sell out so quickly seems to indicate that they didn't have many to offer in the first place. Like most of you, I don't "need" anything, but sometimes I see something that I really like and would purchase.

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
          Nwmnteacher commented
          Editing a comment
          I think M* is having the same problems other businesses are having with difficulties with the suppliers. Hopefully this will change as the economy gets back to normal. I know that's true of J's where I work. But lately our weekly truck has been bringing bigger loads.

I was surprised when you mentioned the T*Pink for the DD today. I saw a layer cake of neutrals/off white fabrics. I just guessed that it was already sold-out.

Comment

I just checked the quilt shop for Tula Pink fabrics. The charm packs, layer cakes, & some of the FQ bundles all are "out of stock". I've already made 2 T.P. quilt tops but have more fabrics left. For now, I need to keep busy with the Smoke & Fire quilt to get it done by the deadline for my guild's annual show & sale. Progress has been slow due to everything else going on.

Comment

Working...
          X