X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrsd
    replied
    Re: Okay, I give up

Open your picture file in Paint and choose Resize and reduce it either by percentage or by pixel count. Save the redused picture by a different name if you want to print the picture as high quality. There is something similar in Windows Picture editing software also. I have Windows 7, the options maybe located in different places for the version you have Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    Under everyone's forum name there is a title. For instance, mine says Beginning stitcher. Others may say Designer Diva or 9-patcher or something like that. I've searched the FAQs and can't find an explanation. How is everyone 'rated'?
    The more you "blab" the more your title changes! LOL

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
    oooohhh don't give up.Look at me I have tried all day to post pictures and I still haven't gotten them posted. I do think they are to big. But I never got a pop up giving me restrictions I had to fish around for that. I am not computer smart either. Good huh??? I retook my pictures 3 times downloaded them and no good each time. still to big.My camera doesn't have a setting for e-mail or whatever somebody said you could do to get hem smaller so I have e-mailed my brother in CA to see if he can help me out. He is a genius when he comes to this kind of stuff. I am calm as a cucumber so be watching for my pics hopefully soon. I will never give up !!!!
    There is a way to resize your pic if it is saved on your computer. Look for something under "edit" maybe. Can't remember where I found it but I had to resize my pics and then they attached. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• Winterof63
    replied

I had noticed these titles too and was wondering what they were. I'm glad you asked. So now I know! Who says you can't learn something new everyday!

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

I've noticed those titles too but never thought to inquire.

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

The more you post, the higher your title....I"ve been here since the store came online...so I'm just an old fogie...maybe I should have the SGLCG change my title...hmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

Your title and member status change the more you post and reply.
    I have had trouble with the link timing out while I am trying to upload pics. They have always taken a while, but now my computer times out before the process is complete. It might be that my iMacasaurus is a bit behind the times system wise, but who knows!
    Keep trying!
    Cathy

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    Under everyone's forum name there is a title. For instance, mine says Beginning stitcher. Others may say Designer Diva or 9-patcher or something like that. I've searched the FAQs and can't find an explanation. How is everyone 'rated'?
    oooohhh don't give up.Look at me I have tried all day to post pictures and I still haven't gotten them posted. I do think they are to big. But I never got a pop up giving me restrictions I had to fish around for that. I am not computer smart either. Good huh??? I retook my pictures 3 times downloaded them and no good each time. still to big.My camera doesn't have a setting for e-mail or whatever somebody said you could do to get hem smaller so I have e-mailed my brother in CA to see if he can help me out. He is a genius when he comes to this kind of stuff. I am calm as a cucumber so be watching for my pics hopefully soon. I will never give up !!!!

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

HAHA! It sayd I am a Designer Diva! If only you knew me!
    These change with the amount of posts you write. Just the other day I was some kind of Applique Angel or something like that. I wish I were! I love to do applique and don't do enough of it - something I hope to change in 2011.

Post some more and see who you are then!

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    started a topic Okay, I give up

Okay, I give up

Working...
X