Okay, I give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I give up

Under everyone's forum name there is a title. For instance, mine says Beginning stitcher. Others may say Designer Diva or 9-patcher or something like that. I've searched the FAQs and can't find an explanation. How is everyone 'rated'?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Okay, I give up

HAHA! It sayd I am a Designer Diva! If only you knew me!
    These change with the amount of posts you write. Just the other day I was some kind of Applique Angel or something like that. I wish I were! I love to do applique and don't do enough of it - something I hope to change in 2011.

Post some more and see who you are then!

Hugs,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
      Under everyone's forum name there is a title. For instance, mine says Beginning stitcher. Others may say Designer Diva or 9-patcher or something like that. I've searched the FAQs and can't find an explanation. How is everyone 'rated'?
      oooohhh don't give up.Look at me I have tried all day to post pictures and I still haven't gotten them posted. I do think they are to big. But I never got a pop up giving me restrictions I had to fish around for that. I am not computer smart either. Good huh??? I retook my pictures 3 times downloaded them and no good each time. still to big.My camera doesn't have a setting for e-mail or whatever somebody said you could do to get hem smaller so I have e-mailed my brother in CA to see if he can help me out. He is a genius when he comes to this kind of stuff. I am calm as a cucumber so be watching for my pics hopefully soon. I will never give up !!!!

Comment

Your title and member status change the more you post and reply.
        I have had trouble with the link timing out while I am trying to upload pics. They have always taken a while, but now my computer times out before the process is complete. It might be that my iMacasaurus is a bit behind the times system wise, but who knows!
        Keep trying!
        Cathy
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

The more you post, the higher your title....I"ve been here since the store came online...so I'm just an old fogie...maybe I should have the SGLCG change my title...hmmmmmm
          Michele

Comment

I've noticed those titles too but never thought to inquire.

Comment

I had noticed these titles too and was wondering what they were. I'm glad you asked. So now I know! Who says you can't learn something new everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
                oooohhh don't give up.Look at me I have tried all day to post pictures and I still haven't gotten them posted. I do think they are to big. But I never got a pop up giving me restrictions I had to fish around for that. I am not computer smart either. Good huh??? I retook my pictures 3 times downloaded them and no good each time. still to big.My camera doesn't have a setting for e-mail or whatever somebody said you could do to get hem smaller so I have e-mailed my brother in CA to see if he can help me out. He is a genius when he comes to this kind of stuff. I am calm as a cucumber so be watching for my pics hopefully soon. I will never give up !!!!
                There is a way to resize your pic if it is saved on your computer. Look for something under "edit" maybe. Can't remember where I found it but I had to resize my pics and then they attached. Hope this helps!
                Patti
                "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                  The more you "blab" the more your title changes! LOL
                  Patti
                  "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Open your picture file in Paint and choose Resize and reduce it either by percentage or by pixel count. Save the redused picture by a different name if you want to print the picture as high quality. There is something similar in Windows Picture editing software also. I have Windows 7, the options maybe located in different places for the version you have Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X