What is equilter.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is equilter.com

I have heard of equilter but I always just thought it was some kind of software for quilt designs. Today I went on their website and was surprised to see they also sell fabric. Not a huge selection but prints that are kind of unusual, and many "digital prints." Have you gotten anything from them and do you consider them a safe site to order from? I mostly order online but pretty much only from M and FQS and sometimes hesitate to order from a new place. Thanks.
    Jocelyn

I haven't and read their about me page to check them out. I would buy from them, but I won't. It wasn't like a fabric store to me, too much stuff. I like more mom and pop shops, that's why I usually go Etsy first. The thing about that though is the shipping is all over the place. I found a seller that has a lot of Art Gallery Elements with low shipping. I just purchased some. I read such good things about it.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love Art Gallery stuff! Ok spill it, what's the etsy shop you found?

Comment

Her shop is really nice. Have fun looking!
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonaFabrics
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Equilter.com is not the same company as Electric Quilt.

Comment

• ktdid
            ktdid commented
            Editing a comment
            You're right MSN! I have ordered many times, they have a tons of fabrics. Shipping is very fast.

I’ve ordered several times from them. They’re very reliable.
          Tenacity: The quality or fact of being very determined; determination.

Comment

eQuilter has lots of panels that I can’t find locally or from MSQC so have ordered from them. I have been very happy with both quality and delivery times.

FYI - they have several free patterns on their site for panels.

https://www.equilter.com/pattern/cat...-free-patterns

Comment

I have never ordered from equilter, but I believe they are reliable. I sometimes search their fabrics for specialty items, or just to browse.

Comment

I have ordered there many times. They give VERY good service, and their products are quite good, as are most of their prices. Fast shipping too, for a usual 4.89
                TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I have ordered from eQuilter, and they are a reliable company. Let us know what you buy!
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                  X