Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Buy Best Towels for Embroidery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to Buy Best Towels for Embroidery?

Hi everyone, not sure where this post fits, but I am wondering if anyone here has ordered from Discount Embroidery Blanks company for their kitchen towels to embroider on. Or can you recommend another company that has high quality towels? Thanks for any help.

I ordered some dishtowels from Herrschners. I purchased their premium flour sacks. They have 4 different sizes, too. Set of 7 in each pack. I am embroidering some now. Very high quality, tight weave so the embroidery doesn't leave "holes".
    Carlie

Comment

I bought some really nice ones from M* several years ago, don't know if they still carry them or not.

Comment

www.floursacktowels.com

Just purchased directly from them. Amazon wanted $29 for 7 they had it for set of 12 27x27” $23.99 with $2.98 shipping to Hawaii. Same towels I get from Amazon extremely fast and quality extremely pleased.
        sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

I was browsing the "truckload sale" at Craft warehouse a while back and picked up some good quality dish towels there. I was suprised because most of what I see there isn't really up to snuff. Even on sale, they weren't cheap, or at least as inexpensive as I think they shout be. They are after all just a little bigger than a fat quarter, but cost at least twice as much.
          You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

I got some nice towels from Amazon. They are fairly large with flat weave. I chose a blue and white stripe which was a mistake as the boldstripe interfers with the design but they came in solids. I think they were a dozen for maybe $18
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

• oldmanquilts
              oldmanquilts commented
              Editing a comment
              Whoa... that is a good price Terry.

• grammaterry
              grammaterry commented
              Editing a comment
              The ones I bought on Amazon were Glamburg oversized 18x24 and they were 17.99
          Working...
          X