Not a complaint, but wondering about lack of fabric in Daily Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a complaint, but wondering about lack of fabric in Daily Deals

I have noticed there is fewer Daily Deals with fabric since the Covid shutdowns happened. I have been curious if is due to fabric shortages or supply line problems. Just curious. When I search in news for fabric production news,I don’t get many hits.

Less imports, less factory workers,, slower production times, etc. So all of the above.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I've also observed the DDs haven't been much of interest lately. No real bargains. You might want to sign up for Jordan Fabrics newsletter. You'll get a daily e-m. There usually is a sale of some sort of 20-40% of some item. I like to watch Donna's tutorials, too. Customers send her pics of projects they've made using her patterns, which she posts.

Comment

I was just talking about this with DD while camping this past weekend. We also noted that when they do have a fabric dd, it is sold out very quick. We also noted that their-and other shops-fabric selections in general are limited, probably because the production is low for fabrics. I know I have been using a lot of my stash so when this is all over I will have to go and restock that!
        One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

To me, it's almost like they're trying not to get a bunch of orders through the DD. There's so much demand already there because people are making masks or wanting something to do at home, so they must be busy enough trying to fulfill those orders.

Comment

Today they had a DD I would have jumped on, earlier in the month when I still had a little money. I don't see one I can use very often.
            TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I was thinking that they put up the non fabric DD to catch up on shipping and other orders. DD sell out fast when they are fabric.

Comment

Working...
              X