No announcement yet.

Simplest BEGINNER Quilt Makes You Feel Like A GENIUS! "Hugs and Kisses" Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simplest BEGINNER Quilt Makes You Feel Like A GENIUS! "Hugs and Kisses" Pattern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHS8n15Mpg

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Not only an easy and pretty quilt, but I truly appreciate how Donna took the time in this video to cater to beginners. So many of the YouTube personalities after awhile forget that new quilters enter the hobby daily and need to hear and see the tips, tricks, and terminologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
      Not only an easy and pretty quilt, but I truly appreciate how Donna took the time in this video to cater to beginners. So many of the YouTube personalities after awhile forget that new quilters enter the hobby daily and need to hear and see the tips, tricks, and terminologies.
      I agree, and this is the first of her videos iIactually watched all the way through. Made me want to make it too.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

This is lovely, a great way to lay out hst. I just need one more yard of green/silver Christmas and I will do this one.

Comment

Working...
        X