Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Will Love This Video....I'm sure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone Will Love This Video....I'm sure!!

I was surfing YouTube just a few minutes ago....and I came across this cute video from MSQC and I'm sure that those of you who are new to MSQC would really enjoy seeing this video

The reason why I decided to post it was that I just thought that because MSQC gets new members every day/week/month, perhaps MSQC's forum has gained a few more members than usual during this Pandemic.
    As you all know, Jenny does a video tutorial each Friday. Most of the time the videos are how to make a new quilt block. Some times there's sewing projects such as how to make a Pillowcases or how to create a baby quilt, and some other delightful sewing projects.

I think that one of my VERY FAVORITE video tutorials is the tutorial where little Ezra Doan does a video to so us how "Grandma makes quilts"...of course maybe in a few years Ezra will be teaching all of us some new quilting skills with Grandma Jenny right beside him all the way!
    Anyway, here's that video with Ezra and how Grandma makes a video or a quilt
    It was done in 2015....FIVE years ago! I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did the first time I seen it....and I still enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/GL4Kn_k4jls
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

I never saw that one before! So, so cute! Thanks for posting.
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Put him in the shipping departnent!
      You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

I watched several years ago, I just love that little guy! He was so sincere about the details.
        Kathryn
        Man, Despite His artistic pretensions, his sophistication, his many accomplishments, Owes his existence to a Six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact, That It Rains! anonymous

Comment

oh my I am laughing so much i can't stop. Please come help me! he is so very cute. lovely, thanks so much.

Comment

OMGoodness, that is the most adorable tutorial ever.
            No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
            Aesop

Comment

Have note seen this one before. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Ezra is so very, very cute. Watch out Jenny....he's after your job!

Comment

I love that video as well, so sweet.

Comment

Thanks for the smile.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                    X