• Show
Clear All

Triple Play: 3 Circle Magic Projects with Jenny, Natalie & Misty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZFNa8lH_9Q

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

I started to watch but lost interest as it is not something I would make AND I don't have that ruler and no plans to buy one. I have no doubt someone here will make one.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

The small circle template is the daily deal today. But, years ago, I started to make one of these using old jeans. Never did finish it. Although the ones they are showing in the video are very pretty.
      Vonnie

Comment

I bought both sizes. I always enjoy watching even if I have no interest in making what they are demoing.

Comment

I loved Misty's too & just ordered the template will be great baby blanket

Comment

Years ago when I was a novice quilter, I made one similar to Jenny's, but used flannel fabric and no batting. Had to make my own cardboard template too. Fast and easy. I do love Misty's and Natalie's so much that I may just have to order the templates. I'm thinking both of them would be a great way to put a dent in my stash of orphan charms & layer cake squares.

Comment

I made a circle one years ago. orange peel front.jpg

Comment

There are so many free tutes that don't use an expensive piece of plastic. It's a faux cathedral. They are a cute group of ladies though😊
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

I watched the whole tutorial this a.m. It's fun to watch the family interaction & see now ideas. I have no plans to buy the template or make any of the quilts. Anyone have any idea how Jenny hurt her hand & arm? She was really bruised.

Comment

• Caroline T.
                    Caroline T. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She had some fibroids removed, and with her thin skin she has a lot of bruising. She indicated it looks worse than it is and she's fine..

• sydneybean
                    sydneybean commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She called it the "elephant in the room" at the beginning of the video.
                Working...
                X