INsul-bright vs Insul Fleece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INsul-bright vs Insul Fleece

OK, what is the difference in the insul fleece and insul bright? I only have the fleece and want to make some oven hot mitts! anyone know? I have a feeling i will have to order insul bright or search my sewing room a bit more.

I finally looked them up and the insul fleece has stuff in it like insul bright but isn't as good, what ever that means. so i ordered some insul bright just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Check out Pellon's website... Be sure to read the second paragraph http://www.pellonprojects.com/produc...-insul-fleece/

Comment

thanks, I know it says keeps things cold but hot too is confusing. but they mean something like lunch bags, not oven mitts. Hopefully I will remember! not!

Comment

I'm cheap I use batting and bought the shiny stuff from joanns for $2

Comment

Realised I had a pack of the Insul-Bright - hope you can read it! This info may not be what you are looking for but thought I'd post it anyway - just in case.

Insul-Bright.jpg

Comment

yes, it is. they evidently improved it too, now either side up or out is fine. No worries about which side reflects heat. I did order a pkg.

Comment

Working...
              X