Cheapest Minkee source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest Minkee source?

I only bought some once. Does anyone have a good source? I'm going to make some two sided blankets with some fabrics I don't want to cut. Is there another fabric like it with a different name or are they the only maker?
    🌺 Lorie

Joanns is mine with a coupon of course. I don't see the difference quality wise. If I want a certain print not a solid then fabric.com has a good selection. I've bought from here too!

Comment

Moda Snuggles is similar, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
        Joanns is mine with a coupon of course. I don't see the difference quality wise. If I want a certain print not a solid then fabric.com has a good selection. I've bought from here too!
        Joanns has a lot of colors! Is the two yard min an online thing?

Since were talking about Joanns, are their solid flannels nice? That's another fabric I don't buy.
        Last edited by Hulamoon; July 15, 2020, 09:10 PM.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• K. McEuen
          K. McEuen commented
          Editing a comment
          Joann's flannels aren't quality. Thy tend to pill a lot and shrink even more.

• Momofmonsters5
          Momofmonsters5 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, flannels are really thin and not quality. There's a big difference. Yes, I forgot they did the online min cut.

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Karen!

Originally posted by MSN View Post
        Moda Snuggles is similar, I think.
        Thanks,I went and checked. it's a little more. But I found that Maureen McCormick is a designer there.https://my.modafabrics.com/designers/maureen-mccormick
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• MSN
          MSN commented
          Editing a comment
          Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. I knew that she was a quilter but didn't realize that she was a fabric designer.
      Working...
      X