Face Mask elastic source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face Mask elastic source

If you need Face Mask elastic, Atwood Rope sells the soft elastic like the elastic found on surgical masks. It is very comfortable. It is $9.99 a roll (100 ft) and comes in a variety of colors and prints. They also sell it by the ft if you don't want to buy a roll but I can't remember the price. Shipping is fast!! They ship same or next day. They are located in Ohio so you're supporting an American business! Also, their variety/sample pack was $9.99 and I got 5 rolls of elastic and they were almost full rolls! It had a light blue roll and some of the white elastic were round, some were flat.
    Atwoodrop.com
    https://atwoodrope.com/products/face...-5_32-x-100-ft

That's cool!

My son gets a new mask every day from work. They're disposable, so I've started pulling the ear pieces off and washing them by hand and putting them on masks.

I'm wondering if I can do the same with the nose pieces, but haven't been that adventurous yet.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• MSN
      MSN commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been reclaiming the nose pieces. I sanitize them thoroughly, and then quarantine them for a couple of weeks before sewing them into masks.

thank you for elastic info. Think I will try using this type for a sleeping masks too.

Comment

Thank you for elastic info, and being made in America makes even greater!

Comment

I will vouch for this company. Not only made in America, but in the midst of all the chaos, I ordered two spools and had them within three days!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• Ltoppins
          Ltoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, they’ve been awesome to step up and produce the elastic at reasonable prices and ship it quickly!

Thank you, just ordered two spools, (not that I needed that much, but you never know...), and shipping rate was very reasonable, only $5 for First Class Mail (free is you order more than $99.99).

Comment

just wanted to day i noticed Yahoo news still has that Walmart is now requiring all customers to wear masks! I was just there shopping. had only one entrance open but i passed many people and children not wearing masks? How did they get in? sigh. I will be so very happy when all this contagion is stamped out. enough so we all can lead our normal lives. more careful now, but normal. (())

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
            just wanted to day i noticed Yahoo news still has that Walmart is now requiring all customers to wear masks! I was just there shopping. had only one entrance open but i passed many people and children not wearing masks? How did they get in? sigh. I will be so very happy when all this contagion is stamped out. enough so we all can lead our normal lives. more careful now, but normal. (())
            There are exception, in most states children under two are not required to wear masks, and the other common one is a medical condition that makes wearing a mask difficult or dangerous for that person. However nobody and I do mean NOBODY can ask for proof of condition, or what that condition is, protected by HIPPA laws.

Comment

That is true. my son works at an auto repair shop and talked to a customer refusing to wear a mask. he and other employees and the customer had a long discussion about it and in the end the customer wore a blue paper towel over his mouth while shopping. whew! discussions are so much better than arguments. i do wish he hadn't talked to the customer though. tough times we live in. (())

Comment

Working...
              X