Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone made the River Path quilt by M*?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone made the River Path quilt by M*?

I ran across this and don't remember seeing that anyone made it here.

river path.jpg
    🌺 Lorie

I missed this one but really like it. It’s on my list now and I thank you. I have a friend who just became a grandma to a baby named River. This just seems logical.

Comment

I like it. But oh oh I am terrified of curved seams so of course that means you would have to make it for me!!

Comment

• Monique
      Monique commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not fond of curves either. Maybe Lorie can make me one too!! LOL!!

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
    I like it. But oh oh I am terrified of curved seams so of course that means you would have to make it for me!!
    Sure, I'll make it out of Hawaiian fabric🤣
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I bought the pattern when they did the tutorial on this. It's on my list but not sure how far down. 😂
      Carlie

Comment

Love the River Path quilt!
        Agree with others about doing curves.The colors really make
        this quilt.

Comment

Maybe do it with red, white & white stars on blue. Let's hear it for the USA!! Gina

Comment

I do not have any curved templates & have never made any curved patterns. I don't plan to start any time soon. Way down on my bucket list. But that is a pretty quilt.

Comment

This was done on one of those "Triple Play " Videos. Jenny Natalie & Misty all show you how to make something from each of their ideas. At 19:20 Natalie show what she did with this, and it's just like the written pattern :
              (this is just where Natalie explains her take on this quilt :https://youtu.be/9_mBXgKKIzQ

This is a great video....It was done apparently BEFORE the Pandemic because all three of them were on the video together! Hope you all enjoy the entire video. Each one of the gals did such a great job!!!! Misty is picking up Jenny "No waste" habit pretty fast, and you'll hear about that BEFORE Natalie shows you her take on the "Triple Play".
              I love these videos where the three of them do something.
              I don't know why I can't post the video from start to finish....but the video is there....I just stopped it after Misty's part. So, to watch the video in it's entirety just start it over. (Sorry)
              Last edited by redcaboose1717; July 11, 2020, 09:18 PM.
              Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
              http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
              X