Moda ironing board cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moda ironing board cover

A couple weeks ago I posted a Q here what is the best fabric to make an IB cover out of. I was all set to make my own when someone here alerted me an IB cover was the DD that very day! I ordered it and it came yest. OMG it is the nicest IB cover I ever had in my life! It has a very thick pad sewed into it and two one inch wide velcro strips that are way longer than necessary, about 15 inches long, and there are two metal D rings on the underside to slip them through.Metal rings not plastic!! Of course being made by Moda it is a cute and practical design of black tape measures on an ivory background and the fabric itself is heavy duty canvas. And yes it came with a matching drawstring bag, same fabric, and a label that says Quilters Rule. I feel kind of silly for being so excited about an ironing board cover, but I am! This would make a great item for your wish list or gift for a friend.

I too purchased this cover.....and I totally agree.....the BEST cover EVER, I just love it. I share your excitement.....perhaps it’s the quarantine.....small pleasures, but it is very well made.....and ya can’t beat the design! I bought a second one for a gift. Just hope they like it as much as we do 😀
    💫 Star lover

Comment

Does it fit the larger boards?

Comment

My IB is 54x15. The wrapper from the pkg says it is "20x54, 100% cotton canvas, fits standard ironing board." My IB is about 45 years old so idk what standard or large really is.

Comment

Just read this post, ordered the Mode IB cover. Wish shipping would not take so long but in this era of Covid, it will be several weeks. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

I thank you for the information. they have nothing about the cover anywhere and i wondered. i will watch for another sale on it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X