Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please

Pfaff Expression 710 Sewing Machine

Anyone have this Pfaff machine and what do you think? I'm not wanting to spend a lot so I'm looking around £1200 (around $1500 I think). Although I know I could spend an awful lot more I don't want/need all the bells and whistles of the more expensive machines but I do like the wide throat that this one has. Would love to hear of other machines as well around the same price.😀 Thanks

I'm no help with this machine I have a Bernina. I did just figure something out and I'm not thrilled about it. My Bernina was out of service for a while so I was using my back up brother. Now that I have my Bernina back I gave the brother to my 17 year old daughter who sews. I use the serpentine stitch alot, come to find out, my bernina doesn't have it. The similar one is boxy not curved. I'm sharing so you can check out some things..I also have to have the quilting stitch ...not sure the name of it, I use it a lot in applique. Both my machines have it. Good luck! I've always like phaffs too.

Comment

I just bought it and I LOVE it! It's my favorite machine I've ever purchased. So easy to use.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

• sewUK
        sewUK commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Hulamoon - so pleased to hear that. There are other similar machine but not always available in the UK - tempted !!
    Working...
    X