Blueprint Good News Re: classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueprint Good News Re: classes

Finally, Blueprint (formerly Craftsy) found a way to save our purchased classes to their site so we have access to them. I did not post the entire e-mail, but just the information.

"Dear Valued Member of the Bluprint Community:

We are excited to announce that your access to your subscription services and individually purchased classes will continue. In addition to classes, your access to course materials and course patterns will also continue.

Our friends at TN Marketing have acquired certain assets of the Bluprint business, and the Bluprint and TN teams are working together to ensure a smooth transition. As part of this transition, TN Marketing has agreed to honor previous customer purchases for classes and subscriptions and will preserve your access to Bluprint content.

The Craftsy/Bluprint team have spent the last decade working to build the world’s best learning content and community. We are confident that TN Marketing will continue this legacy and feel that their customer centric approach, deep understanding of content and hobbies, and technical acumen make them uniquely positioned to do so."

I think this means that our subscriptions continue. And our forever classes stay online. I'm really happy about this. Also, I think that I'll use the subscription access more often now. Once they announced they were closing, I started binge watching classes. I rather enjoyed them. So this brief period of panic will, in the end, get me to use Bluprint more than I used to.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Yes, I'm glad my classes and patterns are available. They certainly could have made a much smoother transition from Craftsy.

I had a bunch of FMQ classes, bag and quilt patterns and purchased several quilt kits through Craftsy so it's nice to have access.

Comment

The new owners have announced they will be renaming Bluprint back to Craftsy. 😊
        ~: Ron :~

"You cut up fabric and then sow it back together again? Really?"

Comment

• GuitarGramma
          GuitarGramma commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae of good news!
      Working...
      X