• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xsgranny3
    Machine Stitcher
    • Oct 2015

Mass Drop

For those who have used Mass Drop how do you use it? Do you need to create account to be able to use? I thought I had signed up to be notified when item came in but have not.
  • amartin24
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2014

I have used it in the past and it was a very positive experience. That is where I got my first Oliso iron cheaper than anywhere else. Yes, You have to set up an account.
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Comment

• tsladaritz
      Designer Diva
      • Mar 2016

I have used it for a lot of things over the years. It has always been a good experience. But I quit getting their emails when I noticed they dropped a sewing group. so I have not ordered anything there in a while. I should go look again. But you have to price shop. Like anything sometimes it is terrific bargain and other times close to amazon price.

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Missouri Star
        • Jul 2012

I have used it too. Really great deal on quilters Dream batting, and some normally expensive templates. I even got a free gift thrown in there somewhere. It was the emails that made me drop them, daily and sometimes more.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• midnightline
          The Guild President
          • Apr 2016

Massdrop is now drop.com and they no longer are doing quilting drops. You CAN, however, shop their warehouse.drop.com clearance section where they have some fabrics/quilting supplies at clearance prices. Expect a ship time of over a month from when you order - they are very backed up and their clearance department is not very efficient to begin with.

Comment

Working...
          X