• Show
Clear All

Make a "Deconstructed Disappearing Pinwheel" with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NqIZVgJiE

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Thank you and have a great day and weekend.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I didn't watch it yet, but just from the looks of the pattern, can't say I care for it. Too busy.

Comment

I like this one!

Comment

i hardly ever comment on the tutorials, but this seems like a big waste of time. I would of stopped at the first pinwheel. Don't shoot me🙈
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I liked everything except the little pinwheels in the center. I think I would lay it out differently, maybe with the pinwheels as a border.

Comment

Love the blue/white combo. Love the pinwheel & all of the variations but the center pw's should go on the borders. JMHO, Gina

Comment

I printed the pdf and it’s so tiny it’s a blur. We need a much larger diagram for the layout. Enlarging the current one just results in blur. I can’t even count how many row as are in the center.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Hulamoon
                  Hulamoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's 6x7. I just paused it to count on the quilt though.

I also like this with the exception of the center pinwheels - thinking small clusters of them here and there - and perhaps low volume prints to keep it from being overly busy looking.

Comment

Working...
                X