Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy224
    replied
    I agree with Cokie, it would work for a wall hanging.....pretty much any size you wanted. Could make to fit an awkward size space on a wall that needs "something".

Leave a comment:

• Cokie
    replied
    This is cute and a creative use of the templates, but it's not something I would make. I think some individual squares with the cactus would make cute wall or door hangings.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    Love it! I live in the southwest...I actually have some extra row by rows from new Mexico and Texas that I think I'll incorporate together with the cactus blocks...creative juices going!!

Leave a comment:

• Paisley
    replied
    I really like the look of this quilt and will use my AccuQuilt to cut different shapes for the plants. I need a quilt to gift to a neighbor who is moving to assisted living and hope she’ll like this. I’ll make it smaller than shown.

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied
    I think that is darling and very creative. Perfect for someone in the Southwest or someone that loves that area.

Leave a comment:

• sydneybean
    replied
    That is cute! And what a way to use the templates in another way. Nice to have more uses than just the typical ones.

Leave a comment:

• Spiff
    replied
    Wow! I love this so much. I know it is not for everyone but this one really speaks to me. How darling!!

Leave a comment:

• Suzette
    replied
    I wasn't super wild about this one at first glance, but I love watching Jenny so I stuck with it. The more I watched the more my creative juices started flowing and now I think I am in love with this quilt and can't wait to make one! 😊

Leave a comment:

• Swedish leo
    started a topic Make a "Cactus Carnival" Quilt with Jenny Doan

Make a "Cactus Carnival" Quilt with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04FBW7sLX38

Enjoy !
Working...
X