Quilt show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt show

this is somewhat old but beautiful quilts, had to post. https://online.roadtocalifornia.com/...ers.php?con=31

Wow some beautiful quilts, thanks for the link.

Comment

Thank you for showing this! I really, really like the Best of Show quilt with the plaid fabric.
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Beautiful! Hard to believe that some are quilts. On the second one, the Masterpiece Award, the title is Crazy Four Ewe. She says there's four sheep on it but I can only find 3. LOL

Comment

I think the fourth ewe is hiding behind a barn or something...

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
              It must be. She says there are four but I even enlarged the photo and couldn't find a 4th

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
                Perhaps the wool from the fourth ewe was spun into the ball of yarn that the cat is playing with.

Comment

Oh that was so fun looking at all those award winning quilts, I swear every one was a masterpiece. I esp liked the ones that look like an oversized photo of a person. So realistic! I can't imagine making one but thank you for the link. I hope a lot of Forum members check it out.

Comment

many years ago i went to a quilt show somewhere in Colorado and there was a close up of Jesus. Such beautiful work. His eyes followed me it seemed. lovely.

Comment

Working...
                    X