Looking for specific fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for specific fabric

Many years ago, I made a beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch quilt, totally hand appliquéd, pieced and quilted! The fabrics were complimentary flower prints in bright red, blue, green and yellow. I would like to make another but I have looked high and low for similar prints without luck! I checked Missouri Star's website by color and literally checked EVERY PAGE in each of the colors needed! While I found some prints in one color that might work, there were no complimentary prints in the other colors. Anything bright in red was usually a Christmas print and there was next to nothing in green. I want flowers, small flowers on a bright background. Doesn't any company make bright colors in prints any more??? Any suggestions would be great. :-(

Try putting this FABRIC with small flowers on bright background in Google search and check 'images' and 'shopping' - quite a few came up but not sure just what you're looking for. I'm in the UK anyway but I'm sure there is lots more choice in the US. Good luck with your search

Comment

I think search engines have a mind of their own.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...F5B6D5DC988F32
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

This one looks more promising

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=si...w=1280&bih=610
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I have a print let me check what brand it is. Its red with different color flowers. I know Moda has come out with a lot of flower prints. Fresh cut flowers line come to mind.

Comment

Have you browsed Jordan Fabrics? They have a large inventory of wonderful fabrics. Maybe try searching some of the Lancaster Co., PA quilt stores web pages. Fabric lines change. Nothing stays the same.

Comment

Working...
            X