• Show
Clear All

Make a Dresden Blooms Quilt with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e03aX44PefM

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Thank you Annika. Not sure yet if I like this one or not.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I love this one! A contemporary Dresden block! This is the first tutorial I have enjoyed in quite some time!
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I really like this. Four blocks would make a really cute baby quilt.
        Debbie

Comment

I think I would have to use a consistent background or perhaps two different colors. One would be fun as a Christmas wreath.

Comment

Reminds me of the checkered dresden, only freestyle.
            No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
            Aesop

Comment

When I got my email this morning from M*, I thought that this pattern was so cool....I like the fabric placement in the petals...would be a fun scrappy.
              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Ahhhh, that is beautiful. saved it, that is the only way I will remember how much i liked it.

Comment

I see pillows from each square. I like the idea of a Christmas wreath. Jenny was cracking me up with the "lean back" thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X