Craftsy/Bluprint Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craftsy/Bluprint Classes

Bluprint is going to quit. If you subscribe, you will have already had notification. They have not said anything about how we are to get the classes we have paid for "forever" once they are gone. You can download your classes to their APP on your tablet device, but it takes up lots and lots of room (I own 28 classes and it took about 90 of my 128 GB's). I wanted to be able to download on my IMAC, which has lots of memory and which is regularly backed up. I searched for something that would do that and would not corrupt my computer at the same time. I found Allavsoft. It is not free. You can download it on trial and download 5 videos, then you must pay. You can buy a 1 month, 1 yr or perpetual license. I decided to buy the one year license after making sure that it would download and that I could actually play the videos. Downloading 28 classes took me about 2 1/2 hours but it is now done. They are now in MP4 format and all nicely stored in one folder. Go to allavsoft.com if you want to do the same thing.

Another software program that helps record these classes is Audials. I've upgraded several times, and the 2019 version works with Bluprint/Craftsy. I presume the 2020 would, too.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

• Monique
      Monique commented
      Editing a comment
      I will have to check that out.

I tried Allavsoft and received excellent customer service from them. I downloaded and converted all of my craftsy videos. Thank you.

Jeannette

Comment

CraftyJnet,
      I bought Allavsoft, and with some help, I was able to download the classes and they're somewhere in my computer, I think/hope. I have no idea where they are! Where can I find them? Any suggestions? I have a Mac and bought the Mac version. What did you do?

Comment

• MSN
        MSN commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not used Allavsoft, but I do use a Mac. Open Finder, then go to Downloads. You should be able to find them by the date of download. From there, you can open each class and save it to your documents. You might want to create a folder for all your classes so that they are all in one place. Good luck!
    Working...
    X