Shipping-NOT a Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping-NOT a Complaint

I placed an order to M* on May 15th, it shipped on May 21st (which was expected) and it was delivered here May 26th. I am beyond thrilled at how quickly it arrived, shipped with FedEx.

I ordered from Hancocks of Paducah and it shipped to me April 2nd, via USPS and it is still in the system somewhere. The last update was April 30th, that it was "in the system, on route to it's next destination". I don't know when/if it will arrive.

I'm very happy with M* and the overseas shipping. I always get my items in a timely manner, in perfect condition, and in a respectable sized box, well packed. They will continue to be my 'go to' for my orders.

That's pretty quick! I ordered from FQS on 5/20 and it is still processing. Are you outside the U.S.? Have to ask since they removed our locations!

Comment

• mommadeb
      mommadeb commented
      Editing a comment
      I live in Europe.

• TMP
      TMP commented
      Editing a comment
      I ordered 2.5 yards on 5/17 from FQS and I emailed them because I need the fabric to finish up a quilt. The said because of the coronavirus it would probably be the end of June .

jjkaiser......explain what you mean about "moving our locations", please!
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

• bubba
      bubba commented
      Editing a comment
      She said 'removed', not moving.

• jjkaiser
      jjkaiser commented
      Editing a comment
      You used to be able to click on the poster's avatar and it would show Location and for me it would say Wisconsin on the old format and now the Location word is there but it is blank so you can no longer see where anyone is from. Did not show address or anything just state or country.

I order something from Hancocks Apr 18th. Waiting a long time before they said they didn't have all I wanted. Reordered and it finally got to Canada May 21. Now it is hung up in Mississauga near Toronto. UGH!!

I am happy that yours didn't take too long to get to you.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I ordered something from Connectingthreads May 7th. still somewhere in Grapevine,TX since May 13th. says USPS from May 20th though. sitting waiting to be picked up by them. sigh.

Comment

File a complaint with USPS. Worked well for me.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I have never had any issues with shipping from MSQC. Products always arrive in great time and love the hand written notes.
          Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

Working...
          X