Last Day to Purchase at BLUPRINT / CRAFTSY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Day to Purchase at BLUPRINT / CRAFTSY

I received an eMail this week from Bluprint that says: "We will stop accepting new subscribers and orders for individual classes, patterns and supplies on May 31 at 11:59 pm EDT."

So if you have any free class credits, you need to redeem them today!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

I just went in and made sure that I had indeed downloaded all of my patterns to my computer.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I wish I could remember my password. Tried resetting it last night, but did not work.

Comment

I've spent the day redeeming the nine free classes I was owed. That part went fine, except that the coupons had to be used one at a time, i.e. I had to make nine separate purchases.

Then I decided to buy some items from their shop. One marketplace pattern has to be paid for with PayPal. But the PayPal button does nothing. So I tried to put the Bluprint items on a credit card. Got an ERROR, tried again: ERROR, tried another card: ERROR, tried signing out and then back in: ERROR.

I have written to Bluprint and asked if they could please fix the problem and let me buy these items. I included a screen shot of my cart so they know I really tried. I'll let you all know what happens!

Comment

UPDATE: Writing my last post helped me figure out what I hadn't yet tried: Changing my browser. I had been using Chrome, because that's where I signed into Bluprint. When I looked at what I'd just written, I realized that I hadn't tried Microsoft Edge. Quite frankly, I find Chrome to be the most reliable browser, but not so this time! Everything went smoothly over on MS Edge, and I was able to use PayPal to place both orders. There was even a PayPal button that worked! Whew!

Comment

Does anyone know how to download the classes to your PC?
            Maria

Comment

• GuitarGramma
              GuitarGramma commented
              Editing a comment
              Right now, there's no easy way to do so. You would have to use software that captures whatever is currently playing on your screen.

Bluprint has sent letters to members saying that they are working on finding a way to let us download the classes we've purchased, including the "freebies" that you got with your subscription. So far, they've not announced that this is possible.

I think a lot of people are going to be really angry if we don't get to keep our "Forever Classes." Angry, like lawsuit angry!

• Maria Sews
              Maria Sews commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, GuitarGramma. I sure would be upset if I were to lose all my classes as well!
          Working...
          X