Sew Steady ex table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sew Steady ex table?

For those that have them I was wondering what is the best way to order them. I saw some on Ebay that are supposed to fit my machine. Do you have to go to a sewing shop? Do they make them to order? I'm not usually so lost on my research, I am on this one for some reason.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

I purchased mine from Nancy's Notions. I called the order in and they ask what kind of machine I had. It fits perfect.
    Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by NancyH View Post
      I purchased mine from Nancy's Notions. I called the order in and they ask what kind of machine I had. It fits perfect.
      As easy as that? So the Sew Steady site has prices. Are those the suggested prices or will it change depending on where you order from?
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I got mine through my local sewing machine dealership. She usually adds a percentage to the price she pays to help cover her costs, so not sure if your local store would do the same. My understanding is that they are cut and made to order. Love mine!

Comment

I bought mine through my LQS where I purchased my machine. Yes, they are custom made to fit your particular machine model. I've been very happy with mine. It's been a few years since I purchased mine, but I think I paid approx. $100. or so. It was worth any extra $ I might have paid to have the right table ordered.

Comment

Both my machines came with an extension table (Babylock Symphony and Babylock Melanie) but I need one for a Babylock serger. Do they make them for sergers?
            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Rhonda K
              Rhonda K commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, you just need to give the make and model of your serger.

Originally posted by Teen View Post
            Both my machines came with an extension table (Babylock Symphony and Babylock Melanie) but I need one for a Babylock serger. Do they make them for sergers?
            They do!
            https://www.sewsteady.com/product-ca...nsets-inserts/

Comment

Hi, I have one for each machine and just ordered one for my serger. I have purchased for sew steady direct but also Sew Vac.

https://www.sewvacdirect.com/
              http://www.sewsteady.com/
              Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

I purchased mine online, but can't remember from where. I just gave them the make and model of my machine, and the extension table fits perfectly.

Comment

They are specifically made to fit the make and model of your machine.
                  Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                  sigpic

Comment

I have three ext. tables, one for a serger. I bought them at three different places, one at a local quilt expo (great price) & two online. All Brands and SewVacDirect. Shop for the best price. Online they all are made by the same manufacturer and ships from the manufacturer. I got them on sale.
                    Diana Grey

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Lady View Post
                      I have three ext. tables, one for a serger. I bought them at three different places, one at a local quilt expo (great price) & two online. All Brands and SewVacDirect. Shop for the best price. Online they all are made by the same manufacturer and ships from the manufacturer. I got them on sale.
                      That's mostly what I wanted to know. When I ordered my Pfaff I added the extension table to it for $149. After months my dd picks up the table and it's for a different model and it was like a $40 table made for that machine. I told the manager that I think it's supposed to be a Sew Steady. She said she would order anything I wanted for the $149 with free shipping. I come across ads for $99 and FS. She didn't seem knowledgeable about them and I didn't trust I would get the best deal. This was all by email. Maybe I would of had a different outcome in person.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Comment

Working...
                      X