Bluprint Closing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluprint Closing!

Well I wonder what will happen to our purchased lifetime classes now! If anyone knows how to download them onto our computers please share the info.

https://craftindustryalliance.org/nb...9zM0_T6am_huNw
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Yikes! I just logged in to my account and there was no announcement on the site. I found an article on how to download their classes -- looks like you need their app. https://help.mybluprint.com/hc/en-us...ffline-Viewing

I have an Apple computer and the app is only compatible with iPhones and iPads. ☹ My tablet is a Kindle Fire, I did a search in the app store with no results. Here's hoping they make other methods available to us.

Comment

I haven't accessed that web site since it became Blueprint.

Comment

Well somehow this is no big surprise. I think they just got too greedy. :-(
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

There is also an Android version of the app. You have to download each lesson separately. If a class has 7 lessons, that's 7 downloads. That sucks!
          *~* Myrna *~*
          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I'm not surprised. Greed took over a long time ago. I am upset that I paid for a lot of classes and may lose them forever. Fortunately, I downloaded most of my purse and bag patterns to my computer when I bought them.

Comment

I think it's really sad to see another on-line quilt shop close - whether you shop there or not. For those of us who have purchased from Bluprint, it will be a loss. It's hard enough to see the local quilt shops closing their doors because of hard times. I hope others will not follow suit and that this will not be the beginning of an end for other on-line quilt/craft shops.

Comment

I only have 4 classes and I've downloaded them on my I-pad. I particularly would hate to lose my Quilty I and II classes that Jenny did several years ago. I refer to them frequently when I'm sewing. I'm not very tech savvy and I'm wondering though, since I access those downloaded classes through the CRAFTY icon, will I still be able to do that?

Comment

I only have about three classes. The walking foot ones and a QAG tote. I never understood why the classes were so much with all the free content on the internet. In the comments section one lady said she had 350 classes!
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Allavsoft is a computer program that will allow you to download the class files and then convert them to MP4 files that can be played on your computer. You are going to have to do each step in every class you own (7 steps in a class, 7 downloads) but it can run in the background if you are doing something else on your computer, plus you don't have to babysit it. I started downloading some of my classes about a year ago, guess I will grab the rest of them. But if there is a class action lawsuit, I will be joining in on that as well.
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

• Monique
                      Monique commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Karen, I am using Bigasoft but it keeps asking me for password to Bluprint. I have tried both Firefox and Chrome, happens to both. Does Allavasoft do that?

• K. McEuen
                      K. McEuen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It has to have the password to access the site

• Monique
                      Monique commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I put the password in and it still won't work. POOPIE!!!!

Wasn't happy with what they did to their instructors by pulling the rug out from under them. It might be my imagination but the classes didn't look as in depth to me so I never signed on.

Comment

I quit buying anything from them when they bought out Craftsy and changed name. I downloaded my patterns then....sad but expected. Hopefully, the instructors secured the rights to their classes in their contracts.
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Sorry to say I'm not surprised to hear this. Almost no one was happy with them after they bought out Craftsy. I started downloading mine right after the take-over in anticipation of this. But I am sorry to see it happen.
                        Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

i was not able to download nordstrom employee login
                          Last edited by donald31; August 11, 2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Vonnie
                            Vonnie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Don't worry, Bluprint got bought by another company and you get to keep all your classes and the company is going back to being called "Craftsy".

What Vonnie said!
                          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                          X