Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROUNDABOUT QUILT - Let's Make it Together!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROUNDABOUT QUILT - Let's Make it Together!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksif-IM0-_8

Enjoy!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

I get the tutorials in my e-mail. I watched this one today. I don't think I'll be making this one.

Comment

certainly an eye catching quilt, was surprised did not make it in quarters, certainly one that needs concentration. Thanks for link👍

Comment

I like it a lot, just have to force myself not to buy anymore patterns.

Comment

Thanks, her tutorials irritate me...its all about buying a pattern. Very few are true tutorials on how to make quilt. I like Jenny's where the pattern is free. I have lots of patterns. Jmho

Comment

FYI Momofmonsters5, She has several tutorials for free patterns also.

Comment

I would say many of their patterns are free and you only have to buy those designed by another designer which is fair - check the 'free pattern' list. Sorry to say I'm finding MSQC patterns a bit repetative - looking too 'blocky' so this site is a good alternative.

Comment

I really like this quilt, but I'm so far behind on UFOs and WIPs that I can only watch the video and drool over all those pretty fabrics!

Comment

Pretty quilt. I enjoy her videos although I don't usually follow up with making the featured quilt. For any of you that sew for little girls there is a free jumper/sundress pattern that I do use a lot for my GDs
                  “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Working...
                  X