Ruby Sensation Sew Along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby Sensation Sew Along

Today's email had a box showing if you bought Block Magazine you could participate in a new Sew Along called Ruby Sensation. Does this apply to those of us who have an ongoing subscription or only new subscriptions? When I went to the link it just showed the page for purchasing Block but nothing about the Sew Along.

I found this on the MSQC blog - "The Ruby Sensation Sew-Along comes in FIVE parts! A new sew-along block will be featured in each issue that comes out this year." Looks to me like, as long as you get every issue this year, it won't matter if you're a subscriber or if you buy each issue as it comes out.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Jenny's article on the blog is dated March 25th. Do you know if we missed the boat on the sew along?

Comment

I think the Sew Along is strictly book based. In other words, you'll find the instructions in Block each month for five months. I just checked my Block magazine, and they don't mention any videos or live streams that we could miss.
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Thanks, I checked my latest Block and don't see anything about it. Maybe it comes out with the next issue.

Comment

The Ruby Sensation Sew Along PART ONE (1) was published in the BLOCK magazine page 12-13 Volume 7 Issue 2.
            Anyone can do this.....I don't remember reading anything that you have to sign up for this. Sew Along.

I want to do it, but I am leery of the red color fabrics.
            There's a total of five (5) issues with directions for the next block, etc.

150df3a008987634-usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-18.gif
            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
            X