11 Machine problems you may be able to fix yourself - link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 Machine problems you may be able to fix yourself - link

I just came across this YouTube video about common machine problems and how you may be able to fix it at home. I think it's a great resource for new machine owners. It takes you through some easy things to check. Trips to a mechanic are getting more expensive and taking longer ... they are beginning to get more machines in every day. I really wish I knew some of these things a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIqS...0FVwWCGX12QzM0

thanks for the link!!

Comment

That was great. I have one to add that just happened to me. If your fabric is getting pulled into the bobbin area it might be your face plate. Mine (and I think all new) had the zig-zag plate on. I switched it out to the single hole plate. You could use a starter fabric, but it fixed it without having to use one.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

My machine started that knocking noise. Now I may have a solution. Thanks.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

This looks like it is all the answers for the new sewers out there. I have figured those fixes out through trial and error but it has taken me twenty years. This video may replace our useful ness as forum members. ha ha
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X