Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one

Best Press or Niagara spray starch why? Thank you

I like Best Press over spray starches. I like the way the fabric feels while I'm sewing.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I use Best Press for removing fold lines & wrinkles from fabric. I use spray starch for pressing the finished quilt top & the backing just before I sandwich them. So I use both, but for 2 dif. purposes.

Comment

I like Best Press asKPH said, for the feel of fabric, and also the scent.

Comment

• JCY
          JCY commented
          Editing a comment
          Scent is not a factor in either product, since I buy unscented products. The spray starch I use is Faultless. The best price I was able to find for Best Press was for a 1 gal. container from Walmart. I refill my smaller bottle as needed. It goes a long ways.

I use Best Press, exclusively... Sometimes the Niagara can flake...at least for me it does.
        "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I agree with everyone else, Best Press. I love the scent too.
          Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
          http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

I use the Niagara professional for black shirts..no flakes. Honestly I don't do our budget and no way I'm talking Daniel into the price of best press. Mine is strictly financial. I haven't run into issues works great so no complaints. I have used best press at a friends and don't see the difference other than scent.

Comment

I use Faultless Pro, and my best quilting friend uses Best Press. I see no benefit to the Best Press like it's makers and sellers would like you to believe. The Faultless has a fresh scent, holds better IMO, is way handier, and is way less expensive. Empty aerosol can disposal is the only consideration.
              You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Working...
              X