Fabric Shack News!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric Shack News!!

Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio will not be re-opening their shop to walk-in customers but will remain an on-line store. I was there once on a quilt trip, it was a lovely store and have since shopped on-line. Read about it here:

https://fabricshack.com/about.htm
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

I have shopped at their online store a few times. I may take advantage of the free shipping and buy lots of fabric!
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

What a lovely story of their early beginnings. It is indeed sad that another brick and mortar shop is closing. Given that they have been doing this for 36 yrs, this thought may have been at the back of their mind. Best of luck -- they do have great fabrics.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

OH NO!!! I live close enough to shop there and will sorely miss their store. It is the most interesting place. They actually have two shops, one quilting and one for home goods (drapery, upholstery). It has always been a pleasure to shop (and pet fabric) there and the staff has always been so helpful. There is nothing quite like actually handling fabric or looking at supplies in person. So sad to see this happen, but certainly understand the need. The free shipping is a wonderful consideration to make the transition.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

• bubba
          bubba commented
          Editing a comment
          When Dolores and I were there, they had the home dec shop around the corner, the main shop, and then across the parking lot, one that I remember having flannels and kids fabrics in it. One of the best shops I've been in! I have often thought of the day I'd return.....oh well. The shop that sat in the parking lot had barn quilts on it. I have a little ruler that they handed out with purchase sitting on my machine table.....love that place!

I love that store - the best in Ohio!! They won’t ever be reopening the physical store??? I’ll be so sad. It’s my favorite Ohio store to pet fabric!
        Tenacity: The quality or fact of being very determined; determination.

Comment

Lucky US customers with the free shipping. Actually their shipping charges aren't so bad.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I love LOVE this store. Nice town too. At least it’ll be there online......just not the same 😭
            💫 Star lover

Comment

Working...
            X